Wit & Wise Words

Sunday 7 November 2010

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, school starts again. Talk about big shit. Deadlines and the like. Really not where I want to go.

Sooo, this calls for drastic measures:

  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna ditch every bad thing in my life.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna throw all my responsibilities out of the window. (Ouch. Very bad, painful rhyme)
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna stay in bed, solve world hunger and tell no one.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna write a book.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna build an empire.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna clean out my closet.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna re-read my whole library.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna be happy.

And all that before lunch. For the afternoon:

  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna make Frankenstein happen for real.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna listen to all of @Qrivi (on Twitter) aka The Great Red-Haired Whatsit's music recommendations, which I never do.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna listen to all Elvis Presley ever recorded and make a Top to Flop list.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna write my biography in French and English, and send the first version to VDM.fr and the second to FMyLife.com
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna take a nap.

By then I'll have done everything worth it and I'll kill myself. No need to endure only life situations that would be disappointing after that.


Don't take it all too seriously. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!