Wit & Wise Words

Thursday 2 September 2010

The Assasination of the Mouse by the Coward Babeluda...

I HAVE KILLED THE MOUSE THAT LIVED IN MY ROOM!

Seems like Parmesan did suit the little bugger after all. It got caught in the trap I set out two days ago. I am quite confident it died on the spot. Judging by the fact that its head bled on my parquet floor and the whole mouse sticks to the ground by some glue-y stuff I suspect is... mouse-brain?

Ick!

And I wouldn't dare to touch it, let alone scrub the floor to remove all the... bodily fluids (double ick!) the corpse has excreted.
No choice though. Man's gotta do what's man gotta do. I wanted the thing gone, it's done, now I've gotta bear the consequences. And you know what? I feel remorse. Yes, I feel remorse for killing that stupid, stinking, scratching, dirty animal that looks all cute now it's all dead on the floor.
I would have posted a picture, if it wasn't impossible to get my built-in webcam between my radiator and wardrobe. Trust me, I tried. I retained back and neck pain from that... acrobatic experience.

On a side note, this day was so utter shit I have the feeling I spent a week in class. Ah, last year, good times...

2 comments:

  1. Update: I have picked up the 'thing' by its tail and tossed it in the trash. There's still blood on the wooden floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect bedtime story :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say!