Wit & Wise Words

Tuesday 4 May 2010

These ARE The Days Of Our Lives...

Aren't there days where you want to throw everything against a wall and follow suit, hitting your head against it as well until you pass out and sleep 'till the day is over?

Probably not.

I get those days all. The. Bloody. Time. It's at these moments I wonder why I do not have any more girl friends, with whom I could spend hours on the phone, complaining about my life and lamenting the misery of this world.
If I were in my normal state, I would merely roll my eyes at such a comment.

But that's the thing, isn't it? I'm not in my normal state. I do not whine in my normal state.

I have noticed that I use the internet extensively to whine about things. And I know I'm not the only one. But you might ask me why I'm only online to whine, and not to scream out loud when I'm happy.

I guess it's because I regard happiness as something too intimate to post it online, whereas frustration, irritation and sadness merit to be tossed out to the world. They're doing no good inside of you anyway.

But going about this way won't get anyone to like you, off-or online. I don't like whining friends either, and even if I have a respectable amount of self-control, it takes an impressive toll on me to have to listen to those friends.

The whole story starts out with the assumption that these persons are indeed my friends, something which is an unproven fact.

But I'll whine on later. Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night. If you read on till here, you have my utmost respect. Hope you didn't die of boredom. If you did, you're welcome to insult me in a comment.


Babeluda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!