Wit & Wise Words

Friday 28 May 2010

Free Time

Ah! It's weekend! Seriously, this part of the week took forever to arrive. Like it mostly does.
I'm sure there are loads of people who said fantastic things about the weekend. Let's take a look to all those guys who had the art of the good reply. (I'm only doing this 'cause I don't really feel like writing today. Not right now, anyway)

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. -- Bill Watterson
Tell that to my parents!


There aren't enough days in the weekend. -- Rod Schmidt 
God how right you are...


Of all the days that's in the week
I dearly love but one day
And that's the day that comes betwixt
A Saturday and Monday.
-- Henry Carey
I truly couldn't have said it better. Except I love Saturday even more than Sunday.


Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. -- Zenna Scha 
How deliciously controversial.


 Always strive to excel, but only on weekends. -- Richard Rorty 
I love a party person, don't you?

I thank all the great people who allow me to develop a sense of wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!