Wit & Wise Words

Wednesday 1 December 2010

00.00

Is the time where I started this article. I'm having one of my too much thinking nights. Mainly, about what I'm going to study. Later. When I'm back from South-America. I thought I'd go with languages at university, but then I got knocked back to journalism again, passing a film & television writing course along the way. And I don't know. I really don't.

I guess I could simply revert to my old habit of being a downright fair-squared pessimist, declaring that I have to pass first. I could also turn to my 'je-m'en-foutistic' philosophy, providing me with a 'I will see once I get there', which is in more than a year, as I'm going to South Americaaaa! Whatever.

On a very not sunny and icy note, it is freeze-my-ass-off cold in lil' ol' Belgium.

Seriously, after a ride on my bicycle back from school I had to count my toes and fingers to check if they where all sticking with me. And I was wearing my extra-special ski gloves for really cold circumstances, two pair of socks and a leather and wool jacket that's older than me. Plus the hat that makes my hair stick up in the weirdest places.

I might have looked like the Michelin Man a little, but I suppose I am a nightmare of the fashion police all the time, so if I'm a little worse than usual, but then again, who cares? Certainly not me. Perhaps the people I walk around with, but then again, who cares? Certainly not me. I'm quite happy they're still walking beside me though.
I'm gonna take this point to make a little parenthesis: I wanna thank all the people who walked or kept walking beside me when I was a joke, at one point or another in life. I could never get a greater proof of friendship than that, so I thank my brothers and family members and other jokes (It is well known we stick together. The ridiculous & aware of it find little comfort, except in the more ridiculous.) and true friends. Thank you all, you helped me swallow my tears of shame when they were welling up.
 Enough drama for today! With this, I let the curtain fall on babeluda's whine&wonder show. See you tomorrow!
Location : Rue de Mollendael 18-24, 1320 Bevekom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!